Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Abandonment!

I am absolutely terrible and proceeded to ignore my poor blog all weekend as I wandered the mall to look at beautiful things I couldn't afford and watched my terrifically talented friend play in a coffee house. Oh, and blasted through the rest of OTH S6. (I still get the events of S5 and S6 confused, by the way... is that a reflection on me or the storytelling?)

However, I am restarting the epic quest to stop biting my nails. The best way to do this is to paint them - I am one of those who bite my nails in a quest to "even them out" and "fix them"... then it all goes downhill. So I have been reinvesting in nail polish and my new obssession is Unplugged by China Glaze.

The blob on the China Glaze site doesn't do this gorgeous sparkly bronze-brown colour justice at all, so I am going to link you to a swatch by the amazing Michelle to really take in this colour fully.

I will warn you though: you will be drawn in by All Lacquered Up and her beautiful swatches and perfect nails. I have been reading the blog obssessively all weekend (between all of my other very exciting events, obvs)!

No comments:

Post a Comment