Or in the mall, at least.
I know I shouldn't complain. It's been a very good winter to me, I've only had to drive in the snow with no snowtires once, I've worn my proper winter jacket (as opposed to my furry hooded Forever 21 one, which looks like it was made for sixteen year olds) only a handful of times... and yet my always cold-body still hungers for spring. Because after spring comes summer.
So you can imagine how excited I was when I walked into the mall this weekend and saw that stores are beginning to slowly sneak out some of their spring colours. Garage Clothing, in particular, is rolling out some gorgeous pastels for their plain v-neck tees. I know Garage is for teenagers, but I love them for the long body-length of their basic tops and I love a range of pretty colours for my tees and tanks. I am so glad that we are getting back to true (if muted) pastels, as opposed to the really dusky ones from a few years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment