So, in honour of that?
I want to write a blog post entitled "things that make my life hard"! It will be told in the form of a list. Because god knows, I love lists. And hate proper capitalization. Except for in my blog -- approximately 98% of the time anyway. because other people have to read it.
anyway
THINGS THAT MAKE MY LIFE HARD
1) I cannot stop biting my nails. I know it takes a long time to break a habit, blah blah blah, I know they look gross and I know having my fingers in my mouth IS gross. But the only thing that stops me is painting my nails! And then the nail polish starts to chip and then I'm like "Oooh, this nail is uneven, I should fix it with my mouth" or I'm like "Hah, you think you're so long and strong nail, I'll show you!!" and aaaaauuuugh. So. I'm working on that. But it's annoying and difficult.
2) My job. I actually quite like it. I get to travel around to various rail yards and talk to people and show them things and learn things and learn about people. So that is cool! However:
2a) I am out of town for 4 days out of 7 days every week. And currently I work Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Which is making it awful hard to have a life. You know how normal people can, like, go out and visit with their friends and run errands when they get done work? It is not so for me. Because I am in some random other city or town or rail station in the middle of nowhere when I am done work. Boourns.
2b) My work makes me think I am exceptional when actually I am just an exception. (Ie: the only girl in the yard) Sadly, I am not exceptional which means it's a rather crushing fall to earth when I return to the real world and realize that I am not Angelina Jolie. Hell, I can't even stop biting my nails. SIGH.
3) My personal computer is effed. Before? the battery would not hold a charge. And then on Wednesday pm, the wall adapter stopped working. So now said computer has no way of recieving power. so it is time for a new computer.
But I don't waaaaant a new computer! It's so much work to transfer things! And I don't remember how to transfer my itunes from one computer to the next! And and... look at point 2a)!! (I like how all this issues are connecting together nicely.)
4) I have a lot of beautiful clothes. And shoes. But they are heavy and it is hard to drag them across the country. So I always end up wearing the same things. I am a hobo.
5) I think I know how to find places so I drive without directions and then I get lost. Sometimes on the way to work. And then I tell people. Embarrassing.
6) I suck at responding to emails. And texts. And facebook messages. Ergo, I am the worst friend ever. But I am so lonely!
7) I am a blogging failure because I have no mandate. I just write random crap that comes into my head and expect people to read it. Because I am exceptional. (See point 2b.)
8) I like a guy. AND THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY! I did not set out to like this guy. It is very inconvenient for me to do so. He kind of sends me mixed signals. And when I get "hurt", it is going to be all my own fault and it is going to be very annoying and no one is going to want to listen to my patheticness but OMG I REALLY SORT OF LIKE HIM. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.
9) I am not a set designer.
10) In the Ugly Betty analogy of my own life that I invented, I am the Amanda which is really not something to be proud of.
GAH. GUY. fhagjahalkt! (that is how to spell the sound I just made)
I am Rachel Berry. I do want everything too much.
Test
ReplyDelete