Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day Two

Day Two was better than Day One. There's always all sorts of crazy issues when things are new and unstable (which I will definitely forget two weeks from now) so I feel less like I'm drowning. (Drowning is not to be confused with lost. Lost will only end when I am no longer Peyton Sawyer... so when I am no longer blonde? Whatever.)

~*~*~

Today I said, more times than I could count, "That's great, but movies are not tv shows."

However, the quote of the day is: "Rape is never okay. Even when it's sexy rape." Just something to keep in mind.

~*~*~

Matt Nathanson has a new CD. It's called Modern Love. My brother and I purchased it from HMV today. Will it make me cry?

Only time will tell.

Bridesmaids made me cry. Frigging Bridesmaids. Yeah, I know, I have issues. So... chances are high, friends. Chances are high.

No comments:

Post a Comment