But not a fun one. And not nearly on par with the poor choices I usually make.
Basically, I decided to take a teeny tiny nap because I've worked a lot of days straight and much earlier than I normally work (during the year I waitressed, so I started work at 11:30 am (10:45 at the earliest) and now I start work at 7:30 am (7:45 at the latest),sooo...). And then I slept past the time I was going to wake up. So then I decided that a reasonable way of dealing with that problem was to stay asleep and wake up tomorrow morning at my normal time - it would be less than twelve hours, so totally reasonable especially accounting for how sleep deprived I was.
And then I had a dream about kissing someone so hard that your teeth bang against each other.
And then it was 9:30 pm and I woke up.
And I may be screwed for the rest of the night.
~*~*~
But tomorrow I get to teach shop! (Which means hanging out in the shop and listening to music.) And I get to be a fairy! So it will be more than okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment