Monday, July 4, 2011

Nobody Wants To Be Peyton

Well. I just read over my entry from yesterday and though everything I said still stands and is still valid... oh my god.

As many of you may know, I adore the tv show One Tree Hill. When I grow up, I want to Be Brooke Davis. (Or maybe I just want to be Sophia Bush. Minus the marrying someone who'll cheat on you with Paris Hilton and then a 19 year old. Because she is beautiful and philantrophic and amazing.)

But that last entry was very much not Brooke Davis. It was filled with all sorts of shades of Peyton. All I needed was some crappy emo artwork. "Blah blah blah, I feel lost, blah blah blah, people always leave..." Shut up, Peyton!! You get Jake.

Guys. No one wants to be Peyton. I'm way more awesome than that. I've gotta work harder to Be Brooke Davis. (Which perhaps means I need to get stupid more. Which means I need more social time. And friends who live remotely near me.)

So. That's my next plan. Be more freaking awesome.

~*~*~

In other news, I wore the same shirt as one camper today and the same shoes as another. Awesome. I have the same fashion taste as a thirteen year old....

~*~*~

Also, I kind of want Lauren Conrad's new hair. But it might have to wait until I discover if I get this grownup job I'm interveiwing for or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment