Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Session Three Almost Killed Me

Session Three is always killer. It's a whole mix of things - the summer-long people are tired (but not insane yet, like they are in session four, so there is no insanity to carry through), there are new counselors coming in, the session is one day shorter than normal ones.... I dunno. It's killer.

This session three we have some pretty awesome kids, though, so maybe this year will be different. (Except... no year is ever different. It's like how I say that every session two will be different and then I get sick anyway.)

~*~*~

So, two things:

The first is that I slept like shit last night. That is why I do not have high hopes for Session Three.

I'm house-sitting for my parents and the room I was sleeping in was really really hot. So I brought a fan in, but then it was loud and I thought that was why I couldn't sleep so I turned it off but then I was hot so I turned it back on and then it was 3 am.

And then I kept having crazy dreams about men with burned faces and being a slut. The two were not related. In the burned faces dreams, Chloe and Audrey were running the camp (though... out of my bedroom??) and creepy ass men with burned faces/demon faces kept appearing in their line ups. So that was scary. And in the slut dreams, I kept seducing roommates. As in seducing one guy and then going across the hall to seduce his roommate. Way to be, Dream!Erin.

How I wish I knew how to interpret dreams.

~*~*~

Driving past a random mountain in BC on Monday afternoon and listening to Matt Nathanson, I realized what I want.

I really really don't want to want what I want. To the point that I'm willing to run away so hopefully I'll forget about wanting it.

Shitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment