Soooo... apparently Sunday make me insane. And melancholy.
Shut up, Peyton.
(Though, in my defense... I didn't realize it at the time but I was on the cusp of getting stupid sick. So that could explain some of the mood. That and wine.)
I think this is turning less into a blog and more into a recepticle of digital thought vomit. Which is fine, but I should probably stop advertising it for other people to read if I'm just going to throw up emo emotions all over it.
But, in an attempt to reclaim it, here are some quotes I apparently recorded this summer that I thought were amusing!
~*~*~
Kevin: Stalkers may like you. But they’re still stalkers. Doesn’t mean they like you any less... but they’re STALKERS.
Kevin: He’s like the opposite of a stalker...
Kevin: I make my own bed!
Me: You don’t have a bed!
Kevin: Here’s how I know I’m at your house and not Mom’s house. I’m taking this apart like this. (stabs soda box with a knife)
Me: Why aren’t you using scissors?
Kevin: (stares)
Kevin: Someday I’ll write in my blog. Some days I don’t feel like it. I never really feel like it. I hate my blog.
Me: Eh. Kevin is indifferent to most things.
Bryan: Fruit flavoured fruit drink, made of fruit??
Me: I bought actual Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, not just whatever is in the box.
Me: Nooooooo! It’s late and I don’t understand what’s happening in this conversation. I’m hanging up on this text messaging.
Kevin: I was writing a short story... and then I got too scared to open the garage door.
Me: You scared yourself with the story you were writing?
Kevin: It happens.
Mom: So, Alli’s 24 now –
Me: That’s how old I am!
Mom: She’s actually 24.
Me: ... My birthday isn’t until October?
~*~*~
Logan: OMG! You shot Ryan She-crest!
Bryson: Ewww... the paper’s all sweaty.
Me: Who iiiiiis... first in charge? Of the camp.
Kids: MIKE!!!
Me: What? No, me!
A Million Kids: What flavour is the blue drink?
Kiana: Blue.
Kids: But what flavour?
Kiana: Blue!
Kids: Blue is a not a flavor!
Kiana: According to superstore, it is!
Kevin: How many times did you throw up yesterday?
Me: Well... six. But it was only tea!
Kiana: Oh my god, Erin, that's not okay!
Me: Eh. It happens.
Kiana: Don't eat the avocado!
Me: But it's so delicious!
Kiana: Don't eat it!
Me: I'm gonna do it!!!!
...
Begin the post with vomit, end it with vomit?
I'm gonna go continue lying on the floor of the office and being sick....
I find this rather hysterical. And nostalgic. Oh I do miss you and your antics Erin.
ReplyDelete