Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Awesome Things From This Summer That I Forgot About

~ The time I had to accept the tshirt order while dressed like a fairy. way to be professional, weir.

~ Rojomo!!

~ That time I thought I had leprosy on my ankle because a big chunk of it magically went missing

~ the night that Claire and I went for martinis and had a variety of hilarious conversations that ended with me pretending to be an alcoholic and awkwardly eating olives (I believe this was in reference to the booze order for Full Circle's concession???)

~ when that camper's cousin called the Pumphouse box office the day after camp performance to give me his phone number... and I was impressed with his balls. his figurative ones. not his literal ones.

~ the various avocado related hi-jinks

~ "Do me, not coke." "Erin, do you understand what you just said?"

~ the time that I almost passed out on the floor of the office and actually allowed Kevin to be in charge for 15 minutes

~ the day that I was Batman

~ Claire and I being awkward all over Southern Ontario

Sigh. Best/worst summer EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment