Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Lament

Ou est mon leggings? Ou est mon leggings!?

Okay. This is what I get for not actually packing before this business trip to TO and just thinking “ehhh… whatever I have in my suitcase will be enough to make outfits”. Apparently, even though I didn’t actually unpack between trips (whatever, don’t judge me, I was working on a show! I was very very busy!), I did take stuff out of my suitcase. And now I am legging-less, which actually cuts down on quite a few of the potential outfits I did bring.

And now I am stuck with three pairs of pants (and some sweats which are for the gym, not for wearing to work, thanks), two of which are too big. None of which can be worn with comfy shoes. And since every time I want to train any of the SOs or even just ask them when would be a good time to train them, I have to trek up four flights of stairs, that is a little bit heartbreaking.

I just want to wear my TOMS, guys! I just want my leggings!!

As you may be able to tell, it is a little bit of a slow day at work today. All the SOs are super-busy, so here I sit in a boardroom by myself, watching some railcars get humped out the window. (Yes, that is a real thing, thank you very much. One day I may explain it.) However, because I am a good employee, I have posted this blog post from my personal computer with my internet stick while on a mini-coffee break. Huzzah! Being professional and junk!

Sigh. I need to learn how to not live like a hobo out of my suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment